UPTET 8 January 2020 Paper 1st Answer Key
UP TET Answer key 2020 For Paper 1 & 2 Question Paper Solutions : Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has done with the conducting of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) ON 8th January 2020 on Wednesday. Aspirants aiming to become primary and secondary school teachers in UP state have appeared for the test with good grounding. The UPTET examination has been held in morning and afternoon sessions for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Read Also –
UPTET Answer Key 2020 for 8th January Exam – Download UP TET Answer Sheet for Paper 1 and Paper 2
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET 2)|
|Date of the Exam||8th January 2020|
|Subject||Child Development And Teaching Method|
भाग – III / Part – III
Subject – English
61. Which of the following alternatives is grammatically correct?
(1) All these man are gentle.
(2) All this men are gentle.
(3) All these men are gentle.
(4) All these mans are gentle.
62. Fill in the blank with appropriate preposition : He came to me – midnight.
63. Which of the following sentence does not have an adjective clause ?
(1) I met him where he lived.
(2) I love the man who is truthful.
(3) The man who is truthful is loved by all.
(4) I met him in Prayagraj which is a holy city. me.
64. Fill in the blank with correct preposition : He is junior
65. Fill in the blank with correct conjunction : Either he is mad_ he feigns madness.
66. Which of the following sentences is in Passive voice ?
(1) Some boys were helping the wounded man.
(2) The teacher scolded him for being late.
(3) Someone may steal the bicycle.
(4) My watch was lost.
67. Which of the following alternatives is the correct passive voice form of the following sentence ?
(1) It will be done
(2) It is done
(3) It be done
(4) Let it be done
68. Which of the following words is plural ?
69. Which of the following nouns is in plural ?
70. He was an orphan and lived with his uncle. In the above given sentence identify the gender of the word ‘orphan’.
(1) Common Gender
(2) Feminine Gender
(3) Masculine Gender
(4) Neuter Gender
71. Point out the sentence which is in past perfect tense.
(1) We were listening to the radio all evening.
(2) I had written my letter before he arrived.
(3) He studied many hours everyday.
(4) It was getting darker.
72. Fill in the blanks with the correct article : Neil Armstrong was first man to walk on moon.
(1) the, the
(2) an, the
(3) a, the
(4) an, a
73. Fill in the blank in the following sentence : The teacher has been teaching for hour.
74. Add the right suffix to pluralize the word ‘Ox’.
(1) – ies
(2) – es
75. Change the word ‘grow into a noun by adding one of the suffixes given below.
(1) – S
(2) – th
(3) – ing
(4) – n