REET Exam Paper 26 September 2021 Level 2nd (Child Development And Pedagogy) Answer Key
REET Answer Key 2021 REET Level 1st 2nd Question Paper Solution रीट उत्तर कुंजी रीट क्वेश्चन पेपर विडियो उपलब्द है | Utkarsh Classes Jodhpur Answer Key | REET Answer Key Abhigyaan, Mission, Sankalp, Kalam Classes Paper Solution Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Level 2 and Level 1 Answer Sheet and Video Solution 26 September 2021 REET level 1 (classes 1 to 5) & REET level 2 (classes 6 to 8) Exam Answer key to be available here after official release on reetbser21.com. We also provided here REET Answer Key & Unofficial REET Level-1 & Level-2 Answer key by Coaching Classes like Utkarsh Classes Jodhpur, Parishkar Coaching, Abhigyaan, Mission, Sankalp, Kalam Classes here on this page below. Which provided to you according to your BSER REET level-1 & level-2 question paper solution video. To check REET 3rd Grade Teacher Level 1-2 Answer Sheet PDF, candidate need to study this page from beginning to end.
REET Level 2 exam paper 26/09/2021 (Answer Key) – CDP subject answer key : REET Level 2 exam paper 26/09/2021 – CDP (Child Development and Pedagogy) subject question paper with Answer Key. REET Primary (Level -2) Paper 2 exam held on 26 September 2021 in Rajasthan state with Answer Key available here.
|Exam Paper :-||Rajasthan Teacher Eligbility Test ( REET )|
|Part =||Part – 1st (Child Development And Pedagogy)|
|Exam Date =||31 January 2021|
|Exam Time =||10:00 am to 12:00 Pm|
|Total Question =||30|
|Paper =||Level 2nd|
REET Exam Paper 26 September 2021 Level 2nd Answer Key
SECTION – खण्ड -I
CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY
बाल-विकास एवं शिक्षण विधियाँ
1. What is the minimum number of hours of work per week for teachers in the Right to Education Act, 2009 ?
2. Which kind of research is done by the principal of school to identify and remove the causes of various emotional problems of the students ?
(A) Action Research
(B) Qualitative Research
(C) Historical Research
(D) Descriptive Research
3. Which of the following theories is related to learning by consequences ?
(A) Operant conditioning
(B) Insight learning
(C) Classical conditioning
(D) Cognitive learning
4. When we use our current ‘schema’ to interpret the external world, it is called
5. Which of the following is not a characteristic of projective test ?
(A) Ambiguous stimulus
(B) Freedom to respond
(C) Subjective perception
(D) Objective interpretation
6. Which of the following is a characteristic of a gifted learner ?
(A) He can feel understimulated and bored if the class activities are not challenging enough
(B) He gets aggressive and frustrated
(C) He engages in ritualistic behaviour like hand flapping and rocking etc.
(D) He is highly temperamental
7. Inclusion of children with special needs
(A) is an unrealistic goal
(B) will increase the burden on the schools
(C) requires a change in attitude, content and approach to Learning
(D) is detrimental to children without disabilities
8. Problem solving is not
(A) goal directed
(B) a skill that can be learned and practised
(C) based on the understanding and use of sequential steps
(D) about musical ability
9. Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) of measuring personality is a
(A) subjective technique
(B) objective technique
(C) projective technique
(D) experimental technique
10. Which of the following leads to creativity ?
(A) Emotional thinking
(B) Convergent thinking
(C) Divergent thinking
(D) Egoistic thinking of
निम्नलिखित में से कौन-सा सृजनात्मकता की ओर ले जाता है ?
(A) सांवेगिक चिन्तन
(B) अभिसारी चिन्तन
(C) अपसारी चिन्तन
(D) अहंवादी चिन्तन
11. If the actual age of the child is 13 years and mental age is 14 years, then what will be the Intelligence Quotient ?
12. The ‘Classical conditioning theory’ of learning was propounded by
13. Cause of juvenile delinquency is
(A) parental conflict
(B) sympathetic behaviour of family members
(C) working in family with mutual consent
(D) wealthy family
14. Which of the following has been ignored in children’s Free and Compulsory Education Rights Act, 2009 ?
(A) Facilitate training of teachers
(B) Ensuring entry of roaming boys
(C) Defining Academic calender
(D) Arrangement of education after 14 years
15. Which of the following steps makes research, action research?
(A) Construction of sub-concepts.
(B) Programme implementation and evaluation
(D) Review of Literature
16. According to Albert Bandura, four conditions are necessary in observational Learning. The right sequence of these conditions is
(A) Motivation -Attention – Retention – Reproduction
(B) Attention – Motivation – Retention – Reproduction
(C) Attention – Retention – Reproduction – Motivation
(D) Attention – Retention – Motivation – Reproduction
17. According to Sigmund Freud, which method is most appropriate for identifying the characteristics of unconscious mind?
(A) Case study
(B) Dream analysis
(C) Sociometry technique
18. A.D.H.D. means
(A) children with speaking difficulty
(B) children with hearing deficiency
(C) children with disorder of attention ?
(D). children with visual impairment
19. A test designed to reveal a person’s strength or weakness in one or more areas is called
(A) Remedial test
(B) Diagnostic test
(C) Achievement test
(D) Formative test
20. By which constitutional amendment the ‘Right to Education’ was added in the Constitution of India ?
(A) 86th Amendment.
(B) 74th Amendment
(C) 89th Amendment
(D) 91st Amendment
21. Child centred pedagogy means
(A) asking the children to follow and imitate the teacher
(B) letting the children be totally free
(C) giving moral education to the children
(D) giving importance to children’s voices and their active participation
22. Raven Progressive Matrices are used to measure
23. According to Vygotsky, children learn
(A) by imitation
(B) by interacting with adults and peers
(C) when reinforcement is offered.
(D) by maturation
24. Which psychologist first created the intelligence test ?
25. What effort should a teacher make for the upliftment of Gifted children ?
(A) Slow to teach
(B) Special classes and motivation
(C) Punishing them
(D) Ignoring them
26. The aim of adding Art Education in N.C.F.-2005 is
(A) to improve logical reasoning
(B) to develop scientific outlook
(C) to appreciate cultural heritage
(D) to visit historical sights
27. Development is never ending process, this idea is associated with
(A) Principle of continuity
(B) Principle of interchange
(C) Principle of interaction
(D) Principle of integration
28. Which of the following is not a component of intelligence?
(A) Logical thinking
(B) Vocational choices
(D) Learning from experiences
29. Which of the following is not a psycho-motor activity of a child?
(C) Throwing a ball
30. Who gave 16 P.F. questionnaire to assess personality?
(A) Gordon Allport
(C) R.B. Cattell