REET Level 2 Exam Paper 26 Sep 2021 (Section – II, Language I – English) (Answer Key)
REET Answer Key 2021 REET Level 1st 2nd Question Paper Solution रीट उत्तर कुंजी रीट क्वेश्चन पेपर विडियो उपलब्द है | Utkarsh Classes Jodhpur Answer Key | REET Answer Key Abhigyaan, Mission, Sankalp, Kalam Classes Paper Solution Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Level 2 and Level 1 Answer Sheet and Video Solution 26 September 2021 REET level 1 (classes 1 to 5) & REET level 2 (classes 6 to 8) Exam Answer key to be available here after official release on reetbser21.com. We also provided here REET Answer Key & Unofficial REET Level-1 & Level-2 Answer key by Coaching Classes like Utkarsh Classes Jodhpur, Parishkar Coaching, Abhigyaan, Mission, Sankalp, Kalam Classes here on this page below. Which provided to you according to your BSER REET level-1 & level-2 question paper solution video. To check REET 3rd Grade Teacher Level 1-2 Answer Sheet PDF, candidate need to study this page from beginning to end.
REET Level 2 exam paper 26/09/2021 (Answer Key) – Language 1st – English subject answer key : REET Level 2 exam paper 26/09/2021 – Language 1st – Hindi subject question paper with Answer Key. REET Primary (Level -2) Paper 2 exam held on 26 September 2021 in Rajasthan state with Answer Key available here.
- Reet Exam 26 Sep. 2021 Level 2nd (CDP) English Answer Key
- Reet Exam 26 Sep. 2021 Level 2nd (CDP) Hindi Answer Key
|Exam Paper :-||Rajasthan Teacher Eligbility Test ( REET )|
|Part =||Part – 2nd (Section – II, Language I – English)|
|Exam Date =||26 September 2021|
|Exam Time =||10:00 am to 12:00 Pm|
|Total Question =||30|
|Paper =||Level 2nd|
REET Exam Paper 26 September 2021 Level 2nd Answer Key
SECTION – खण्ड – 2nd
(भाषा – I)Language 1st – English
31. True or False answer type question is a type of …………….. question.
(A) Essay type
(B) Objective type
(C) Descriptive type
(D) Short answer type
32. Unit test is an expression of evaluation.
33. Evaluation is a process of
(A) Ascertaining the quality, value of outcomes
(B) Determining the extent of the achievement of objectives
(C) Comparing the outcomes of instructions
(D) All of these
34. Which of the following is a disadvantage of Situational Approach?
(A) It creates interest in teaching
(B) It is action based approach
(C) Text-books cannot be taught by this method
(D) Material aids are used in this approach
35. The text-books help the teachers in which of the following ways?
(A) It makes the teaching of English systematic
(B) It checks the teacher going astray
(C) It facilitates self-learning and self-study
(D) All of these
36. In which of the following sentences is ‘have’ used as main verb?
(A) I have a shower every morning
(B) I have lost the faith now
(C) I have never been to Delhi before
(D) I have admitted my fault
37. In which of the following methods of teaching English language ‘Inductive and Deductive techniques’ of teaching are used?
(A) Grammer cum Translation method
(B) Direct method
(C) Substitution method
38. Which commission in 1948 accepted the importance of English language in our curriculum?
(A) Dr. Radhakrishnan Commission
(B) The Secondary Education Commission
(C) Central Advisory Board of Education
(D) Kothari Education Commission
39. Who of the following proposed Listening Speaking-Writing-Reading order of teaching for learning English as foreign language?
(A) E. C. Kittson
(B) Robert Paul
(C) 1. A. Bright
(D) P. Gurrey
40. Which of the following approaches aims at teaching English by establishing through drill and repetition of about 275 graded structures?
(A) Structural Approach
(B) Situational Approach
(C) Bilingual Approach
(D) Communicative Approach
41. Dr. West’s ‘New Method’ of teaching English emerged to overcome the limitations of which of the following methods?
(A) Grammar cum Translation method
(B) Substitution method
(C) Direct method
(D) Situational method
42. In which of the following types of substitution the variables cannot be interchanged?
(A) Simpe substitution
(B) Compound substitution
(C) Complex substitution
(D) Grammatical substitution
43. Which of the following is an advantage of Communicative Approach?
(A) It teaches ways of expression
(B) It ignores grammar and structures of our languages
(C) Its practical utility is yet to be awaited
(D) It is not properly and scientifically developed as yet
44. Which of the following is related to the mental development of the learner?
45. Which of the following is an audio-visual teaching aid?